The Anatomically Correct Dolls for Children's Play
Why are there anatomically correct dolls?
- Children really do realize when 'something' is 'missing.' Some get concerned.
- Anatomically correct dolls also help downplay body shaming and embarrassment. It's natural and it's there. Every new parent couple has 'that' conversation sooner or later..."what are we going to call 'it.'"
- For educational purposes: Good touch - Bad touch lessons, Doctor's visit explanations, new baby gender education for older sibling, potty training etc.
- For reborning. One of the largest categories in doll crafts is the art of reborning dolls. (Painting and sculpting dolls to make them look as lifelike as possible.) Those artists use anatomically correct dolls.
- For parents looking for Gender Inclusitivity or Gender Presentation in their children's dolls, these dolls allow for cross dressing and other gender fluid play.
- For Acceptance, Self Esteem and Comfort: "There are dolls for children like me!"
Becky, A 15" All Vinyl Poseable Toddler Girl Doll with Brushable Brunette Hair
Regular price $4999 $49.99