My First Doll Emma, the Soft Plush Ethnic Doll by Kaloo of France, Medium
Buying and gifting a little girl one of her first soft dolls is one of life's greatest pleasures, and nobody makes it easier to find that perfect doll than we do.
First Dolls have been one of our specialties ever since we started The Pattycake Doll Company and we are particularly proud to be able to offer a good selection of Ethnic, Biracial and Hispanic first dolls for you to choose from!
Here is what you should be looking for:
- Safety First. Look for dolls that are labeled Safe from Birth, Safe for all ages or 0+.
- Texture second. Babies first explore their world with their fingers, so look for descriptions that stress softness and /or multiple textures.
- Finally, you want a doll that she will still love at two years, three years or older. If a doll is too simplistic, she'll get bored with it.
Emma is one of Kaloo's adorably charming 'Tenderness' line of dolls and they are just about the softest dolls we carry.
- Emma is a soft cloth Ethnic doll with light beige skin, rusty-brown hair and black eyes. She wears a carnation pink dress and matching bonnet and striped leggings.
- They are safe for all ages including newborns, but we actually sell slightly more for toddlers than babies!
- But Emma is very finger friendly; like the other styles she has several different textures.
- The medium are 9.5 inches, the large are 12 inches. Emma is a medium.
- Gift Boxed as shown.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.