Jade, a Soft Plush Asian Doll for Girls by Kaloo of France, Size Large
Buying and gifting a little girl one of her first soft dolls is one of life's greatest pleasures, and nobody makes it easier to find that perfect Asian doll for your child than we do!
We started The Pattycake Doll Company 17 years ago based on requests from our Adoption Stationary customers to add Asian Dolls; today we still offer the best selection of Asian baby dolls and Asian rag dolls on the internet.
For a younger Asian child, ages 1 to 3, here is what you should be looking for:
- Safety First! First Dolls should have a label like: 'Safe for all ages,' 'Safe from Birth,' or 'For Ages 0+.'
- Texture second. Babies and toddlers love to explore their world with their fingers, so look for descriptions that stress softness and /or multiple textures.
- Finally, you want a doll that she will still love at two years, three years or older. If a doll is too simplistic, she'll get bored with it.
Jade is one of the charming 'Tenderness' line of dolls designed by Kaloo of France and they are just about the softest dolls we carry.
- Jade is a cloth Asian doll with black hair and black eyes. She wears an empire waist heart print dress with a carnation pink bonnet and 'boots.'
- Tenderness Dolls are safe for all ages including newborns, but we actually sell slightly more for toddlers than babies! They definitely qualify as 'Baby's First Dolls,' but your daughter will undoubtedly carry her for years.
- Jade is very finger friendly; like the other Kaloo dolls she has several different textures.
- Gift Boxed as shown.
- PS: Kaloo dolls come in three sizes.The medium are 9.5 inches, the large are 12 inches. Jade is a Large.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.