Hispanic Doll House Dolls and Play Figures - an 8pc Dollhouse Family Set
We call them Doll House Dolls because of their size of course, but our new Hispanic Family Dollhouse sets are so much more valuable than just small static figures stuck in the dollhouse!
In most doll play, although the dolls become 'real' to your children, they rarely become ‘family.’ But in doll house doll role play, the dolls can represent real family members and friends for the purpose of role playing games, and they can lead children to create healthy and imaginative stories and relationships.
- 8 piece set includes: Madre and Padre, Abuela and Abuelo, Hermano and Hermana, Niñito and Bebé.
- Tallest figure is 5 inches high.
- All vinyl molded figures.
- Safe for ages 3 and up.
- These dolls are great fundamental toys as well; populating playsets and building blocks, or mixed in with action figures and other toys - the imagination building and storytelling opportunities are endless.
- Popular for preschool and Head Start programs as well as in the family toybox; they help children learn more about the important concepts of 'Family,' "Diversity,' and to share.
- Dollhouse families help children role play family dynamics and learn relationship skills.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.