A Delightful Girl's Black Fashion Doll for the In-between ages (4 - 8)
Here's a new Black Fashion doll named Melody, one of the 'Corolle Girls' fashion and play doll, and why you might want one:
Most Doll Companies are pretty clear about what age groups their dolls are made for. American Girl™ dolls for instance are for children ages 8 and above. Barbie's™ fashions and accessories are a bit much for children under 5... hard to put on and off, easily lost.
The youngest children, babies and toddlers, need 'soft and cuddly' and 'nurturing' dolls, and most baby dolls and rag dolls fit the bill for that age group.
And that's why Melody, the new Black 'Corolle Girls' doll will make the perfect gifts for your in-between doll loving little girl! Here's why:
- They look like teens and are dressed like teens.
- They all have long brushable hair.
- The accessories are a bit larger making them easier to manage in a four or five year old's hands.
Here are the rest of the details:
- 11 inches tall, all scented vinyl, posable.
- Ages 4 and up.
- Melody is dressed in a removable pink hoodie dress and comes with a puppy friend, kitty headphones and inline skates as accessories.
- Doll is darker in real life than the illustrations provided by Corolle.
We Also Recommend
Adora Be Bright Black Doll Savannah, with Color Changing Hair for Ages 3+
Kessie: A Black Girl's Rag Doll with Cornrows 2 Dresses Gift Set