Lots to Love Ethnic Doll Collection Black Baby Girl in Dhuku and Kente
What if your new Black Baby Girl doll was not only a doll to be cherished, but also a lesson in love for your little ones, with a touch of cultural identity thrown in for flavor?
Our adorable 'Lots to Love' Black baby dolls come in these gorgeous, bright and colorful culturally inspired kente cloth outfits with Dhuku style head wraps that will introduce your child to international fashion, your family's roots, and what diversity and inclusion mean; all wrapped up in everyday doll play!
Kids love these dolls, and not surprisingly, teachers do too. They are the most popular diversity dolls in America!
- All of the 'Lots to Love' gender neutral Baby dolls are charming, simple and basic.
- Virtually indestructible, poseable arms, legs and heads, can sit by themselves.
- African inspired outfits are hand made in Canada and as such can vary in colors and patterns.
- Also Available: Black Boy in Dashiki
- Ages two and up, 10 inches tall (these are considered small dolls - see image)
- Facial expressions vary, let us choose one for you please.
- Eyes do not open and close, Color: Brown
- Hair is molded and painted.
- Perfect for bath time play; for classroom use can be washed daily.
We Also Recommend
Cuddle Me Life Sized and Realistic Baby Doll - (Black or African American)