The 14 inch Black Baby Doll - Sweet Smiles by Madame Alexander
No other American Doll company has been making Black Dolls as long as Madame Alexander. They started making Black Dolls in the 1930's and still make some of the most beautiful Black Baby Dolls available in America today.
And why is that so important? Because when you give a beautiful Black Baby doll to your child, you help her build her self-esteem.
- This doll is beautiful!
- This doll is Black like me.
- I must be beautiful too!
Doll play is the best kind of play: no rules, no time limits, builds imagination and storytelling skills and of course, nurturing love. Here's what makes these Sweet Smiles Black Baby dolls so special:
- Safe for children 12 months and older.
- Classic 14 inch baby doll with sleeping eyes (and eyelashes)!
- Soft cuddly body has a weighted bottom, sits by herself, feels more natural. (Is not self-standing, picture for representational purposes only.)
- Non-scented molded head, arms and legs
- Doll Clothes are removable and washable; include polka dot bunny tee with coordinating polka dot leggings and cap.
- Our 15 inch doll clothes will fit, For additional outfits and accessories, please click here:
- Includes pretend baby bottle.
- Comes in a standing window box.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Dolls and Accessories: Pocket Sized Biracial Baby Doll For Her Doll to Hold
My Baby's Baby - Little Dolls for Little Hands - Dakota Biracial/Multicultural