A South Asian Girl's Lots to Love Baby Doll in a hand made Doll's Sari
Want a fun way to introduce a little of your daughter's culture and heritage into her life? How about getting her our immensely popular Lots to Love baby doll, dressed in a beautiful hand made Sari?
Or if you were looking for South Asian dolls for diversity or educational purposes, or if you collect International dolls, or... hey, whatever your interest, we're glad to be able to offer you this cute little Desi baby girl doll!
We start with the 10 inch Lots to Love chubby medium toned baby dolls, and then dress them in these handmade doll's Saris.
- Safe for Ages 2 years and older.
- Perfect for bath time play. For classroom use can be washed daily.
- Eyes do not open and close, hair is molded and painted.
- Virtually indestructible, poseable arms, legs and heads; the dolls can sit by themselves, but not stand, they are photographed this way so that you can clearly see the outfit.
- Because the Sari dresses are hand made one at a time in Canada, the colors and trim may vary slightly.
- Also available in a Boy's version dressed in a Kyrta Pyjama set (dolls are gender neutral).