Little Friends Liam: a Flexible Posable Asian Boy Dollhouse Doll
You already know that doll play helps your children become smarter and more creative, right?
Well, dollhouse dolls are doll play on steroids! And all the benefits of storytelling, role play and creative imagination building get boosted when those dolls are the posable, lifelike Little Friends from HABA!
About Dollhouse Doll Play:
- Dollhouse dolls add a social and family interaction benefit to your child’s doll play.
- Your kids don’t need a doll house to reap the benefits of dollhouse play, using their imagination to provide the setting, or even better, using their creativity to make a setting (shoe box doll houses for example), is an extra benefit to this type of doll play.
- Soft colorful plastic over a flexible wire armature make these dolls poseable - great for role play and imagination building.
- Can be easily cleaned and germ-proofed, perfect for preschools and daycare centers.
- Great diversity dolls - Boys and Girls, Black, Asian and White, different ages represented.
- Children don't usually see Little Friends as themselves, but they do see them as representational of their social environment.... a totally different style of doll play!
- Liam is 'wearing' bright yellow kicks, a gray hoodie and jeans (on a one piece molded body)
- HABA’s Little Friends and Accessories are made in the popular 12":1" scale,
- Liam is a approximately 4" tall, equal to about a 4 foot tall kindergarten boy.
- Safe for ages 3 and older.
Click here to see all of our Dollhouse Dolls and Playsets Category
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.