Biracial Multicultural Hispanic 14 inch Baby Doll by Madame Alexander
Madame Alexander started her doll company in 1923, and it's my personal opinion that that 100 years of doll making expertise is what makes Madame Alexander dolls so special. What are her best features?
- 14 large inches of Baby Doll Perfection! She's bigger and more substantial than the average baby doll. Only to be expected when it's a Madame Alexander Doll!
- Her wonderfully warm beige skin tone: Matches so many of America's beautiful 'children of color.' Perfect for Latinx, Biracial, Desi, and other Multicultural children.
- She has a full head of dark brown hair styled in headband and scrunchies. But she also comes with her own wide tooth brush and comb; watch your daughter discover her own hair styling creativity and imagination!
More features of this beautiful doll:
- Cuddly soft body, open close eyes with eyelashes, vinyl arms and legs and a weighted 'butt' to feel more realistic and help her sit by herself. Doll does not stand by itself.
- Safe for ages 2 and older.
- Classy removable outfit includes long sleeve polo and matching fleece color coordinated pants with a heat shaped polka dot skirted apron in pinks and pastels. Note: outfits subject to change every few years.
- Comes in an upright window box for easy gift wrapping.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.