Lots to Love Black Muslim Baby Girl Doll in Hijab and Abaya outfit
What if your new Black Baby Girl doll was not only a doll to be cherished, but also a lesson in love for your little ones, with a touch of cultural identity thrown in for flavor?
Our adorable 'Lots to Love' Black baby dolls come with these handmade, culturally inspired, Hijab and Abaya outfits that help introduce other children to the diversity of faith, heritage and fashion, while they also help build your children's self-esteem and feelings of inclusion in the world of everyday doll play!
Kids love these dolls, and not surprisingly, teachers do too. They are the most popular diversity dolls in America!
- All of the 'Lots to Love' gender neutral Baby dolls are charming, simple and basic.
- Virtually indestructible, poseable arms, legs and heads, can sit by themselves.
- Jijab and Abaya Islam inspired outfits are hand made in Canada and as such can vary in colors and patterns.
- Also available in a Black Muslim Boy Version in Kufi and Kaftan
- For ages two and up, 10 inches tall (these are considered small dolls - see image)
- Facial expressions vary, let us choose one for you please.
- Eyes do not open and close, Color: Brown
- Hair is molded and painted.
- Perfect for bath time play; for classroom use can be washed daily.
- Poseable doll can sit but not stand, photographed upright to display outfit.
We Also Recommend
Seahorse Smiles, a 'Lots to Love' Chubby Black Baby Doll for ages 2+