Abigail: A Charming Old Fashioned Black Baby Doll for Today's Children
Heirloom Quality, hand crafted and a historic Nostalgic Beauty all wrapped up in a modern Black Baby Doll for today's Black or African American Children.
Just look at her beautiful hand smocked baby bonnet... have you ever seen the like? Intricate and detailed embroidery on the collar of her hand smocked dress as well. Bloomers! And socks. We have no other dolls that compare in beauty and detail .
But she's also a quick change artist! Our Abigail is machine washable, and as she's a soft and cuddly little girl's doll in the standard 12 inch baby doll size, you can dress her as modern as today with the addition of most manufacturer's 12 inch doll outfits.
- Abagail is safe for ages 2 years and older
- She is a soft-bodied doll with vinyl head, arms and legs
- Brown eyes do not open and close.
- Dress and Bonnet hand smocked in the Philippines.
- Machine washable outfit includes bonnet, dress, bloomers and socks, and will fit most other manufacturer's 12" and 13" dolls.
- Outfits colors and patterns may vary slightly, all are smocked.
Can be gift bagged. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: Ribbons and Socks: Not for children under 3 years.