Shola, A doll from Afghanistan and one of the Hearts for Hearts Dolls
When you give your daughter a beautiful doll like Shola, you give her all the advantages of imaginative and open ended doll play.
But Hearts for Hearts dolls are not just about doll play, they are also about learning, and caring, and appreciating. And especially imagination building.
Like the other Hearts4Hearts dolls, Shola is based on a real child. Shola's story is that of an orphan living in war-torn Kabul, Afghanistan, who has the good fortune to be offered the opportunity to join a circus and learn to juggle!
- Shola is 14.5 inches tall, all vinyl posable doll.
- Age recommendation 6 years and older
- Comes dressed in patterned tunic, leggings, ballet shoes and hijab. Includes friendship bracelet for your child, comb and storybook
- Also available on our 'Clothing and Accessories' page is a 3pc set with a long sleeve jacket for those who want a more modest Muslim Doll outfit. Please note that the Hijab can be arranged to fully cover the hair as shown.
- A portion of her purchase price goes to charities in Afghanistan.
Need this gift-wrapped? It's only $4.50. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.