Nyesha, A Very Pretty Biracial Doll (Mexican and Black) for Children
Note: This is our last Nyesha Doll
Nyesha is the newest Hearts for Hearts doll and she is a biracial doll from New York City, with a Mexican father and an African American mother.
Hearts for Hearts Dolls are made to gently teach your daughters lessons about girl's lives around the world!
Of course the fact that they are all beautiful with full heads of hair to brush or comb, (included), are poseable and can be dressed and redressed doesn't hurt either.
Nyesha - like the other dolls in this collection - comes with her own backstory about girl's empowerment and achievement, dreams and doing good.
- Nyesha is an all vinyl posable doll.
- Like all Hearts for Hearts dolls, her removable outfit is representative of her culture.
- The 14.5 inch doll clothes we carry will fit her... click Here to go to our doll clothes page
- Recommended for girls ages 6 and older
- Approximately 14.5 tall inches
- In the Box: Nyesha, her story in a booklet, her friendship bracelet for your daughter and her comb.
- Nyesha is Biracial, lives in Harlem New York City, and her dream is to have her parents create a Mexican-African American Food Truck!
- Hearts for Hearts donates one dollar for every doll sold.
- Your daughter will love the doll especially if she is biracial also, but it's also a great opportunity to introduce her to the concepts that the Hearts for Hearts Dolls represent.
- Includes a friendship bracelet for your daughter!
- Beautifully boxed as shown (Rahel Doll in the photo)
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
Riviera Sunshine, Gender Neutral Baby Doll for Boys or Girls Bath Play
Muffin Daisy Do, The Beautiful Black Baby Doll with Hair, by Gotz