Our Best Microwavable Heating Wrap for Mommy, Baby and Family Use
Our largest and most versatile family sized microwavable heating pad has only one weakness when compared to our smaller kid friendly heating pads: It's not 'cute.' But it is our most versatile:
- Heat wrap for pregnancy sciatica or cramps.
- Baby Colic cure.
(If you are dealing with a colicky baby, these simple flat microwave heating pads work best. Lay a towel on your lap, lay the heating pad on the towel, lay your baby on the heating pad and gently massage its back to help move those painful gas bubbles along!)
- Bed warmer for any member of the family.
- Taken from the freezer it's a cold pack for bumps and bruises
- Often used to cool the bed of a feverish child.
- Taken from the microwave it's perfect for sore muscles, sports injuries, growing pains and charley horse.
- Aromatherapy is a proven sleep aid, also helps ease stress and calm tension.
- Some studies suggest that these soft weighted pads can also be used to help focus and calm some children with ADD, ADHD, ASD or anxiety.
- Our largest heating pad at 22 inches x 5.25 inches x 1 inch
- Safer than a hot water bottle and no dangerous electric cords.
- 100% cotton removable cover can be washed as often as necessary - lasts for years.
- Natural Wheat Grain insert with pure essential oils of lemon, lavender, neroli and patchouli.
- As with all microwavable heated products do not allow children to use unsupervised.
- There is no 'one-size-fits-all' heating, as microwaves differ in wattage and power. Heat for 15 seconds and then add 15 second re-heats until temperature is comfortable to skin. Do not overheat. Do not leave in microwave unattended.
- Surface wash only - do not allow contents to get wet.
- Placing this product in a plastic bag before freezing will help keep it clean.
We Also Recommend
Ladybug Cherry Stone Crib-Safe Lovey and Heating Pad for Babies