The Wimmer-Ferguson Loopsy, a Wooden Clutching Activity Toy & Teether
New Parent? Still learning just how much stuff there is to know about raising a smart kid?
That's why Addie and I take such pains to not only pick out the best for your kids, we also try to explain why we picked these dolls and toys and how they actually help your kids to develop.
With the Loopsy, it's all about visual stimulation for infants using high contrast. Thirty-five years ago, Ruth Wimmer - a neonatal nurse - saw the need for products that reflected what was then current research and Wimmer-Ferguson was born. Their products are immediately recognizable for their eye-popping patterns and high contrasts.
- Loopsy is a clutching and grasping activity toy and teether.
- Approximately 4 inches each side.
- Safe for all ages but more useful after about 3 months.
- Helps with visual development, finger dexterity, fine motor skills and mental growth through the senses.
- Also makes a wonderful teether and soother for teething or gumming babies.
- Made in Thailand.
We Also Recommend
Lil Cutesie Wears Her Helmet - 8.5 in Doll and Butterfly Tricycle Set
Lucky Doggy Mimi Rose: A Young Lady's Cuddly Canine Companion Doll
My 1st Sleepover: The Adorable 3pc Baby Doll & Stuffed Plush Gift Set
From The Grinch Who Stole Christmas: The Grinch Doll in his Santa Suit