Groovy Girls Velvet™ - A Special Edition Doll for Girls who love Horses
If you're not familiar with Groovy Girls dolls, your daughter probably is.
Groovy Girls dolls are kinda like Barbie™ dolls except that they are all cloth - and while all the Barbies™ look the same, all the Groovy Girls versions look different. New dolls are released or retired every year. All races and genders are represented.
Because Groovy Girls are also 'rag dolls,' they add high value 'cuddle and snuggle play' to your child's 'fashion doll play.'
This 'mix and match fashion play' is very beneficial - not only as a great imagination builder, but valuable in play groups for building her socialization skills. A gaggle of little girls playing 'switch their clothes' is a really fun thing to see.
Most Groovy Girls sell for under $20, so they're relatively inexpensive.
Velvet is a special edition 'equestrian' Groovy Girl, comes as shown dressed in her riding outfit, and is perfect for girls who love horses and/or 'riding,' or already collects Groovy Girl dolls.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older.
- 13 inches tall
- Velvet is a Limited edition
- Groovy Girls all have that adorable 'happy' smile and blushed cheeks that kids adore.
- Soft sculpt features include ears, 'fingers and thumbs,' and belly buttons.
- For most styles, remove the outerwear and the underwear and footwear remains.
- Velvet's outerwear consists of a one piece jacket/blouse and the riding cap ( tack stitched and covers a full head of hair.)
- PS: How popular are they? Groovy Girls have their own Wiki / fan website with over 350 pages and growing.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
Lil Cutesie Wears Her Helmet - 8.5 in Doll and Butterfly Tricycle Set
Lucky Doggy Mimi Rose: A Young Lady's Cuddly Canine Companion Doll
My 1st Sleepover: The Adorable 3pc Baby Doll & Stuffed Plush Gift Set
From The Grinch Who Stole Christmas: The Grinch Doll in his Santa Suit