Feelings Friend® Toys for Autistic Kids: Learning Facial Expressions
One of the best autism toys ever made is this doll that helps children learn how to recognize facial expressions.
We specialize in dolls for children... and we're big believers in all the benefits of playing with dolls: open ended play without rules, soft, cuddly and comforting companions plus the general imagination and story building skills that come from children inventing stories and adventures through doll play.
Feelings Friend® is a super soft all cloth doll that comes with an assortment of facial features in its front pouch that gives your child a powerful way to express themselves when the words just aren't there!
- Safe for children 3 and older
- Can be used with parental supervision for younger toddlers.
- Super soft and cuddly velboa fabrics over polyester fibers.
- 15 piece set Includes Doll, a pack of assorted facial features, face expressions and situation flash cards and Parents Guide.
- Front of the Feelings Friend has a 'fold over' patch to keep the facial features inside when not on the 'face.'
Feelings Friend can be gift bagged. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
Mickey Mouse Learn to Dress and Activity Toy