Dr Doggy! The Giant Soft Plush Learn to Dress Doll and Doctor Play Toy
Some children love to 'Play' Doctor, other children get a little nervous when they have to go to the doctor. Here's the perfect Learn to Dress doll and educational activity toy for both!
Dr Doggy checks off many or our favorite boxes for a children's learn to dress doll: It's large and soft and huggable and lovable - super soft velboa fabrics, lots of bright eye catching colors and textures and patterns, and of course - the learn to dress features:
- Hook and loop
- Over/under belt buckle loop.
But the bonus 'medical' features make this Learn to Dress Doll special! The stethoscope with baby rattle, the hook and loop 'bandage' on the arm where Doggy got its shot ( and is still smiling!) and the 'in and out' hide the thermometer in the pocket not only increases your child's play time imagination, but, if your child has Dr's Office Aversion, a friendly way to talk about and face those fears through gentle pretend play.
- Safe for toddlers supervised.
- 3 years and older unsupervised.
- Huge size! 12 inches sitting,' about 10 inches across.
- Undress the doll! Dr's jacket is removable, stethoscope can be unbuttoned from the ears.
- For an older child a delightful challenge learning to re-dress the doll.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
Mickey Mouse Learn to Dress and Activity Toy