Christmas Gift Dolls in Holiday Dresses: Red Velvet and Pearls for 15 inch Dolls
Many years ago Addie and I tried something new, we bought a Red Velvet Doll's Dress to sell at Christmas. Our Christmas selling season is pretty short - six weeks - so if it didn't sell, we would have to wait most of a year to try again. So we didn't buy a lot. And that was a mistake because they were really popular and we sold out early in the season.
When we asked our customers what made this dress so special in their eyes, the answer we heard most was this: The red velvet dresses made every doll it was put on look better.
And really, that's special. We have lots of doll clothes for our dolls scattered through this site, and they all look pretty good on the dolls. Very few actually makes the doll look better, classier, and prettier.
- These dolls are safe for all children 1 year or older, (dressing may require Mommy's help!) The Dress is for ages 3 and over.
- Red Velvet Dress has full Velcro™ seam in back.
- Pearls are spaced across the back seam, (see pictures) Dress can be put on backwards also, so pearls are in front.
- Pull-on Red Satin Diaper Covers and Folded Rose elastic head band are included.
- The dolls are 15" tall, all vinyl, posable, can go in the bath and are anatomically correct. Made in Spain.
WARNING! Choking hazard: Dress contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.