Mighty Mike - Boy's Microwavable Heating Pad / Cold Pack for Kids
We generally try to stay clear of the "pink aisle - blue aisle" generalizations, but our sales seem to indicate that if you have a houseful of boys, this stuffed monkey microwavable heating pad for kids is the one they like best.
And if you're the mommy to those boys, you're gonna love the fact that this kid's heating pad has a removable - washable! - cover.
- Warmed in the microwave, it soothes your little boy's charley-horse and growing pains.
- Straight from the freezer, use it as a cool kid's cold pack to sooth itchy bug bites and reduce swollen bumps and bruises!
- Much safer than a leaky hot water bottle in your son's bed and no dangerous electric cord either.
- A hand warmer at sporting events (lasts about an hour), a bed warmer, or warm and cuddly pal on cold damp days!
- Can be used as a colic cure to to soothe a colicky baby and help ease those baby's gas pains. Always consult your pediatrician before using.
- Filled with filled with buckwheat hulls, rice and lavender flowers.
- Approx. 10" x 5" x 3"
- Removable, machine washable cover.
2: There is no 'one-size-fits-all' heating, as microwaves differ in wattage and power. Heat for 15 seconds and then add 15 second re-heats until temperature is comfortable to skin. Do not overheat. Do not leave in microwave unattended.
3: Surface wash only - do not allow contents to get wet.
4: Placing this product in a plastic bag before freezing will help keep it clean.
PS: Some studies suggest that these weighted stuffed comfort toys can also be used to help focus and calm some children with ADD, ADHD, ASD or anxiety.
We Also Recommend
Willow, the Flavor of Asia in a Soft Cloth Fashion Doll for Girls
Loving Lace, a Classic Keepsake Doll and Baby's Lovey
The Wimmer-Ferguson Loopsy, a Wooden Clutching Activity Toy & Teether