Baby Sister: Clara and her Teddy, The Soft Ethnic or Biracial Rag Doll
We're not saying that you have to buy both of our new Hispanic, Multicultural or Biracial rag doll and lovies from GUND™, but that - if you wanted to - it is really nice that you could buy both to make a 'sisters' duet.
Of course the Clara and her Teddy Bear doll is a perfect doll all by herself, large size, super soft textures GUND quality and 'newborn' safe, but in the past, whenever we've had 'sisters' or 'siblings' sets they have been very popular, so we're excited to have found a pair that's suitable once again.
- Safe for all ages including Newborns
- Great Value - Baby Sister, is about 12 inches tall compared to Green Gardens 15 inches.
- Lots of finger friendly textures, makes a great cuddle me and lovey.
- Polyester, fiberfill and foam... so soft and very lightweight.
- Skin tone light beige makes her suitable for Hispanic, Biracial, Multicultural babies.
- A tuft of brown yarn hair in a pink bow. Dark brown applique eyes. Embroidered smile.
- Dressed in a non-removable outfit as shown, Teddy Bear is tack-stitched to her top.
- Here's the Link to her 'Big Sister' Green Gardens: Click Here
We Also Recommend
My First Doll Rose, medium size, A Soft Plush First Doll by Kaloo of France