The Gotz Aquini - World Famous Boy's Baby Doll and Potty Training Toy
The Aquini Boy Doll from Gotz is pretty famous for being one of the best boy dolls for toddlers.
He looks great, he's fun in the bath, and for those few weeks when you're going through potty training with your son, he can be a helpful potty training tool.
- Toilet training or not, he'll be fascinated with the 'drink and wet doll' function... it's a boy thing.
- Aquini is recommended for ages 18 months or older.
- 13 inches tall - will fit most manufacturer's 13" baby doll clothes.
- Posable limbs and anatomically correct all vinyl doll - a great bathtub toy. Not a bad thing when you're trying to get your son into his bath!
- 7 piece set includes doll and potty, pacifier and bottle, and 3 piece outfit as shown: slip on jeans, printed long sleeve polo and knit watch cap.
- Easy to put on and off outfit makes dressing and undressing Aquini a breeze.
- Please note: This is the new 2021 version which has brown open and close "sleeping" eyes with eyelashes.
- Comes in standing window box.
- Click Here for Accessories like Extra Clothes, Diapers and Bottles for this doll:
- PS: The illustrations show the new Aquini with the sleeping eyes, and the old discontinued Aquini sitting on the potty. This listing is for the new Aquini only.
Need this gift-wrapped? It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Meet Eddie, Our new Down Syndrome Doll for Children. 15 inch all vinyl White boy
Jayden, A New Cuddle and Carry Black or Biracial Rag Doll for Boys or Girls