The New Gotz Aquini - The World Famous Boy's Potty Training Doll
The Aquini Boy Doll from Gotz is pretty famous for being one of the best boy dolls for toddlers.
He looks great, he's fun in the bath, and for those few weeks when you're going through potty training with your son, he can be a helpful potty training tool.
- Please note: This is the new 2022 version which has brown open and close "sleeping" eyes with eyelashes and 3 piece outfit of slip on jeans, printed long sleeve polo and knit watch cap
- Toilet training or not, he'll be fascinated with the 'drink and wet doll' function... it's a boy thing.
- Aquini is recommended for ages 18 months or older.
- 13 inches tall - will fit most manufacturer's 13" baby doll clothes.
- Posable limbs and anatomically correct (see picture) all vinyl doll - a great bathtub toy. Not a bad thing when you're trying to get your son into his bath!
- 7 piece set includes doll and potty, pacifier and bottle, and outfit.
- Easy to put on and off outfit makes dressing and undressing Aquini a breeze.
- Does not come boxed! It comes in the zipper purse packaging as shown.
We Also Recommend
My Baby's Baby - Little Dolls for Little Hands - Dakota Biracial/Multicultural