Primrose™ - A Black or African American "We Can Do It" Groovy Girl
If you're not familiar with Groovy Girls dolls, your daughter probably is.
Groovy Girls dolls are kinda like Barbie™ dolls except that they are all cloth - and while all the Barbies™ look the same, all the Groovy Girls versions look different. New dolls are released or retired every year. All races and genders are represented.
Because Groovy Girls are also 'rag dolls,' they add high value 'cuddle and snuggle play' to your child's 'fashion doll play.'
This 'mix and match fashion play' is very beneficial - not only as a great imagination builder, but valuable in play groups for building her socialization skills. A gaggle of little girls playing 'switch their clothes' is a really fun thing to see.
Most Groovy Girls sell for under $20, so they're relatively inexpensive.
Primrose, new in 2019 is a Black or African American Groovy Girl and comes dressed as shown in her 'We can do it' outfit of overalls, plaid tee and matching plaid kerchief bandana.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older.
- 13 inches tall
- Groovy Girls all have that adorable 'happy' smile and blushed cheeks that kids adore.
- Soft sculpt features include ears, 'fingers and thumbs,' and belly buttons.
- For most styles, remove the outerwear and the underwear and footwear remains.
- PS: How popular are they? Groovy Girls have their own Wiki / fan website with over 350 pages and growing.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
My First Doll Rose, medium size, A Soft Plush First Doll by Kaloo of France