Cari, the Cute, Carry and Cuddle First Black Dolls for Babies by HABA
Is your daughter ready to graduate from her tacky old lovey to a new first Black doll?
Actually, let me put this another way: are You ready for your daughter to graduate from that old, raggedy lovey to something new, soft and pretty?
One of the mistakes parents make is to try and force a child off of her lovey before she is really ready to give it up.
Smart parents help her make the transition with a new doll to attach to; but also with lots of hugs, love and gentle persuasion and a first doll like Cari, our new Black rag doll from HABA.
- Cari is a Black or African American cloth doll for little girls from 18 months on.
- The perfect comfort object or substitute for a lost lovey.
- She is 12 inches tall.
- Cari comes dressed in a removable green slip dress with ruffles.
- Underneath, Cari is all one piece and in a carnation pink ballet onesie.
- Also Available Spring 2021 a new Bicycle Rider's Doll Outfit Here
- She has super soft black chenille hair gathered in side tails, brown eyes, brown 'skin' rouged cheeks and a sweet embroidered smile.
- She comes in a standing open display box.
- Here's a quick 20 second video of Nick (with Cari) so you can get an idea of their size:
This doll can be gift-bagged. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Willow, the Flavor of Asia in a Soft Cloth Fashion Doll for Girls
My First Doll Rose, medium size, A Soft Plush First Doll by Kaloo of France