Tiny Dolls for Tiny Hands: Baby Tots Biracial / Multicultural Baby Doll
For us, as adults, any tiny doll looks cute, but what about the kids? What's good or bad about an 8.5 inch Biracial, Multicultural or Hispanic baby doll in a toddler's eyes?
Well for one thing it's scale. For a toddler from 1 to 2 years old, 8.5 inches is about 25% of her height, so she'll have a much easier time imagining it's her baby, not just 'a doll' with all the good nurturing play that involves.
And for us as parents, here are the other great features of this Biracial Baby doll to consider:
- Baby Tots™ are very small dolls for small children. Safe from 12 months or older.
- Look at these adorable cradle boxes Baby Tots™ come in too! The 'sleeve' wrapper is removable
- Machine washable. No phthalates or BPA's, and hypoallergenic.
- The Biracial / Multicultural / Hispanic Baby Tots comes in the Sleepy Stars removable outfit.
- Have soft bodies with beanbag inserts to give a more realistic heft and enable self sitting.
- Scented, eyes do not open and close, can sit.
- Baby Tots™ are manufactured by Adora Dolls, and include Splash Time™ Baby Tots for Pool Play and Bath Time™ Baby Tots for bath tub play.
We Also Recommend
My Baby's Baby - Little Dolls for Little Hands - Dakota Biracial/Multicultural
The Beige Wee Baby Stella, a Doll for Ethnic, Multicultural or Biracial Children