Lots to Love Multicultural Doll in Muslim Girl's Hijab & Abaya Outfit
What if your new Baby Girl doll was not only a doll to be cherished, but also a lesson in love for your little ones, with a touch of cultural identity thrown in for flavor?
Our adorable 'Lots to Love' Multicultural baby dolls come with these handmade, culturally inspired, Hijab and Abaya outfits that help introduce other children to the diversity of faith, heritage and fashion, while they also help build your children's self-esteem and feelings of inclusion in the world of everyday doll play!
We start with our medium toned Lots to Love dolls as the base on which to build these multicultural Islamic inspired dolls. We have found that they come closest to representing many of the biracial children as well as children from the Middle Eastern regions.
Kids love these dolls, and not surprisingly, teachers do too. They are the most popular diversity dolls in America!
- All of the 'Lots to Love' gender neutral Baby dolls are charming, simple and basic.
- Virtually indestructible, poseable arms, legs and heads, can sit by themselves.
- Hijab and Abaya Islam inspired outfits are hand made in Canada and as such can vary in colors and patterns.
- Also available in an Islamic inspired boy version in Kufi and Kaftan
- Facial expressions vary, let us choose one for you please.
- Eyes do not open and close, Color: Brown
- Hair is molded and painted.
- Perfect for bath time play; for classroom use can be washed daily.
- Poseable doll can sit but not stand, photographed upright to display outfit.
We Also Recommend
My Baby's Baby - Little Dolls for Little Hands - Dakota Biracial/Multicultural
The Beige Wee Baby Stella, a Doll for Ethnic, Multicultural or Biracial Children