Shola, A doll from Afghanistan and one of the Hearts for Hearts Dolls
When you give your daughter a beautiful doll like Shola, you give her all the advantages of imaginative and open ended doll play.
But Hearts for Hearts dolls are not just about doll play, they are also about learning, and caring, and appreciating. And especially imagination building.
Like the other Hearts4Hearts dolls, Shola is based on a real child. Shola's story is that of an orphan living in war-torn Kabul, Afghanistan, who has the good fortune to be offered the opportunity to join a circus and learn to juggle!
- Shola is 14.5 inches tall, all vinyl posable doll.
- Age recommendation 6 years and older
- Comes dressed in patterned tunic, leggings, ballet shoes and hijab. Includes friendship bracelet for your child, comb and storybook
- Please note that the Hijab can be arranged to fully cover the hair as shown.
- All of the 14.5 inch doll clothes we carry will fit her... click Here to go to our doll clothes page
- Includes a friendship bracelet for your daughter!
- Beautifully boxed as shown (Rahel Doll in the photo)
- Hearts for Hearts donates one dollar for every doll sold to charities in Afghanistan
- Your daughter will love the doll, but it's also a great opportunity to introduce her to the concepts that the Hearts for Hearts Dolls represent.
Need this gift-wrapped? It's only $4.50. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.