Guys in Glasses, a Soft Carry and Comfort Boy's Rag Doll and Companion
Got a little guy in glasses in your house? How's that going?
Let's give him a a little encouragement together.
Look, we all understand that a toddler boy really doesn't want to have to wear glasses. He feels like he stands out, and not in a 'strong' way. It doesn't matter who else wears glasses... he's in the distinct minority in his peer group at three or four years old.
But we can't emphasize this enough: a Boy Rag Doll wearing glasses is going to make your son feel a little bit better about his glasses, himself, and life in general.
- This boy's rag doll is 14 inches large, safe for all ages and machine washable.
- Soft finger friendly and cuddly for even the youngest toddlers.
- Made of soft cotton, polyester and plastic beads (in the butt for 'sitting stability.')
- Glasses are embroidered onto the soft sculpt doll... other features include 'thumbs,' ears, and a pants and tee shirt 'outfit' that will look to him like it's a boy... not too pink and girly. (Yeah, at three they do already know the difference.)
- Gift Boxed in an open standing shelf sitter with cotton handle.
- We also carry the Girls in Glasses Rag doll... Click here