Nyesha, A Mexican-Black Biracial Doll from the Hearts for Hearts Dolls Collection
Nyesha is the newest Hearts for Hearts doll and she is a biracial doll from New York City, with a Mexican father and an African American mother.
Hearts for Hearts Dolls are made to teach your daughter a lesson!
Of course the fact that they are all beautiful with full heads of hair to brush or comb, (included), are poseable and can be dressed and redressed doesn't hurt either.
Nyesha - like the other dolls in this collection - comes with her own backstory about girl's empowerment and achievement, dreams and doing good.
- Nyesha is an all vinyl posable doll.
- Like all Hearts for Hearts dolls, her removable outfit is representative of her culture.
- The 14.5 inch doll clothes we carry will fit her... click Here to go to our doll clothes page
- Recommended for girls ages 6 and older
- Approximately 14.5 tall inches
- In the Box: Nyesha, her story in a booklet, her friendship bracelet for your daughter and her comb.
- Nyesha is Biracial, lives in Harlem New York City, and her dream is to have her parents create a Mexican-African American Food Truck!
- Dolls for Dolls donates one dollar for every doll sold.
- Your daughter will love the doll especially if she is biracial also, but it's also a great opportunity to introduce her to the concepts that the Hearts for Hearts Dolls represent.
- Includes a friendship bracelet for your daughter!
- Beautifully boxed as shown (Rahel Doll in the photo)
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
My First Doll Emma, the Soft Plush Ethnic Doll by Kaloo of France, Medium
Phoebe, a Soft Cloth Biracial or Multicultural Rag Doll by Bunnies by the Bay