Say hello to Amy! Our new Blonde Down Syndrome Girl Doll by Miniland
For all the differences between children, there is one thing that stays very much the same. When children see dolls that look like them, they feel better about themselves. "Look at this beautiful doll", they think. "She looks like me, I must be beautiful too."
For the last few years, our Cheryl Down Syndrome Girl Doll, has been a 'Best Seller' for us; she has a 'Light Brunet' hair color. This year, Miniland introduced Amy, with her bright Blonde hair. Not that anyone ever complained to us about Cheryl, but you may feel it's a better choice for your child.
Our all vinyl Down Syndrome dolls are virtually indestructible, and easily cleaned, making them extremely popular for Head start and other pre-k programs. What's the best way to make children not afraid of children who look a little different? Give them Diversity Dolls to play with!
- Amy is a 15 inch girl doll representing a child with Down Syndrome. She was sculpted using a real child with DS as a model.
- Safe for children starting at 10 months old.
- 15 inches tall and made of soft scented vinyl with a full head of rooted synthetic blonde hair, long enough to be brushed and styled!
- No Phthalates or BPAs.
- Makes a great bathtub toy, is poseable, can sit by herself.
- She has a wonderful calm and serene smile on her face, doesn't she? Anatomically correct.
- Her blue eyes are not 'sleeping' (open-close) eyes.
- Undies and one outfit Included, styles and colors vary. Some examples shown: the White knit dress, and the pretty Unicorn Fleece Hoodie and Rainbow Striped Leggings.
- Our new doll's eyeglasses and additional outfits for 15 inch dolls are available here:
- Doll manufactured by Miniland Educational in Spain
- Outfits may come from China, Philippines, Vietnam etc.
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Some dress-up outfits may contain small parts like buttons or bows that are considered Choking Hazards, not for children under 3 years without supervision.