Here's Rowan, Our New Blond, Blue Eyed Boy Down Syndrome Doll
Our new, all vinyl Down Syndrome Boy doll is virtually indestructible and easily cleaned, making him perfect for the slightly rougher and more active doll play of boys.
Very popular with Head Start and other pre-k programs and perfect for your toybox too. Rowan represents as a child with Down Syndrome.
For the past few years, Eddie - our original Down Syndrome Boy Doll - has been extremely popular and a steady seller, but perhaps for your family, you might prefer our new blond, blue-eyed Rowan instead.
- Rowan is a 15 inch boy doll representing a child with Down Syndrome. He was sculpted using a real child with DS as a model.
- Safe for children starting at 10 months old.
- 15 inches tall and made of soft scented vinyl with a full head of rooted synthetic blonde hair.
- No Phthalates or BPAs.
- Makes a great bathtub toy, is poseable, can sit by himself.
- He has a wonderful calm and serene smile on his face, doesn't he? Anatomically correct.
- His blue eyes are not 'sleeping' (open-close) eyes.
- Check out our new accessory, Eyeglasses!
- Undies and one outfit Included, styles and colors vary.
- Doll's eyeglasses and additional outfits for 15 inch dolls are available here:
- Doll manufactured by Miniland Educational in Spain
- Outfits may come from China, Philippines, Vietnam etc.
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Some dress-up outfits may contain small parts like buttons or bows that are considered Choking Hazards, not for children under 3 years without supervision.