Jennifer, The Beautiful and Realistic Asian Baby Doll for Toddlers
Got a little 'mini mommy' at home? Give her the perfect doll to nurture and love!
- Does she want to bathe her beautiful doll? Specially constructed seals help reduce the amount of water getting inside the doll.
- Does she want to brush her new baby's hair? A full head of soft rooted hair to brush and style!
- Fully poseable doll - Arms, legs and head all swivel, helps your daughter build her imagination in creative play.
- Ready to learn some dressing skills? She comes with both outfits shown, including this adorable 'Cranberry Plaids' sweater outfit.
Jennifer is a beautiful Asian toddler doll and one of our popular diversity dolls, and is just one of the almost two dozen ethnic and international dolls we carry that are used by parents and teachers all over the USA to teach tolerence, diversity and understanding to children.
Here are some of the features that make these dolls such a great value:
- Safe for ages as young as 10 months!
- Made in Spain by Miniland Educational.
- Beautiful sculpts: Intricate details like eyelids and finger nails, warm smiles, calm and soothing expressions.
- A full head of rooted 'natural' hair, poseable arms, legs and head. Dolls sit by themselves but can not stand. Anatomically correct.
- Also available: David - Jennifer's brother.
- Scented vinyl, no BPA or phthalates. Virtually indestructible, and easily cleaned!
- Standard 15 inch size, can wear most manufacturer's 15 inch doll clothes.
- Comes with 2 easy to dress outfits: a 2 pc summer set and Cranberry Plaids sets. Outfits styles and colors may vary seasonally.
- More outfits for 15 inch dolls available here:
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
- WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years. (Doll is safe for all ages, outfit is the reason for the safety rating - ribbons and pom-poms.)