Say Hello to Cheryl, Our newest Down Syndrome Girl Doll for Children
A perfect doll for any child's toy box, Cheryl is our newest Down Syndrome doll for kids. Why perfect? Because Cheryl is part of an even broader line of diversity dolls, and as such becomes just another doll, just one of the gang, different, but the same. And that's the best way to teach children diversity: we're all different, yet we're all the same.
- Cheryl is a 15 inch girl doll representing a child with Down Syndrome. She was sculpted using a real child with DS as a model.
- Safe for children starting at 10 months old.
- 15 inches tall and made of soft scented vinyl with a full head of rooted synthetic dirty blond hair, long enough to be brushed and styled!
- No Phthalates or BPAs.
- Makes a great bathtub toy, is poseable, can sit by herself.
- She has a wonderful calm and serene smile on her face, doesn't she? Anatomically correct.
- Her blue eyes are not 'sleeping' (open-close) eyes
- One outfit Included, styles and colors vary. Shown dressed in the very pretty Unicorn Fleece Hoodie and Rainbow Striped Leggings; Includes undies.
- Doll manufactured by Miniland Educational in Spain.
- Outfits may come from China, Phillipines, Vietnam etc.
- More outfits for 15 inch dolls are available here:
- We bring diversity to your toy box! Cheryl is just one of almost two dozen ethnic and international dolls we carry that are used by parents and teachers all over the USA to teach tolerence, diversity and understanding to children.
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Some dress-up outfits may contain small parts like buttons or bows that are considered Choking Hazards, not for children under 3 years without supervision.
PS: Cheryl was modeled after a real child.
PPS: Click here to visit Eddie, the boy version.