Friends with Disabilities - a Doll House Doll & Play Figures Set, 6pcs
One day it's going to happen to you. Your 3 year old toddler is going to point to someone in the grocery store, or at Church and in their best 'outside voice' ask: "Look Mommy! What's the matter with that person?"
Your children love dolls and action figures, but they probably haven't seen dolls like these before - just like they hadn't noticed people with disabilities before.
And that's what these dolls are for: to introduce, to educate and to prepare your children for the diversity they'll meet in the 'real' world. Doll play is the perfect avenue for this introduction because it happens in the world of play - a non-threatening and fun experience that children look forward to.
- Our 6 piece set introduces 6 different people with disabilities: A blind lady with her white cane, an elder using a walker, a man with braces and crutches, a wheelchair basketball player, a woman talking with her hands and a lady wearing an eye patch.
- Children fear the new and strange, early exposure to these dolls can lessen the fear - "Oh! I have toys like that!"
- Tallest figure is 5 inches high.
- All vinyl molded figures.
- Safe for ages 3 and up.
- Popular for preschool and Head Start programs as well as in the family toybox; these 'Friends with Diverse Abilities' Dolls help children learn about important concepts like diversity, just what is ability and acceptance.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
Black Doll House Dolls and Play Figures - an 8pc Dollhouse Family Set