14in Hispanic, Multicultural or Biracial Baby Doll by Madame Alexander
Madame Alexander started making Black Dolls in the 1930's and still makes some of the most beautiful Baby Dolls for Children of Color available in America today.
And why is that so important? Because when you give a beautiful Hispanic or Multicultural or Biracial Baby doll to your child, you help her build her self-esteem.
- This doll is beautiful!
- This doll is Brown like me.
- I must be beautiful too!
Doll play is the best kind of play: no rules, no time limits, builds imagination and storytelling skills and of course, nurturing love. Here's what makes these Sweet Smiles Ethnic Baby dolls so special:
- Stunning sculpts... just look at her face!
- Safe for children 12 months and older.
- Classic 14 inch baby doll with sleeping eyes (and eyelashes)!
- Soft cuddly body has a weighted bottom, sits by herself, feels more natural. (Is not self-standing, picture for representational purposes only.)
- Non-scented molded head, arms and legs
- Doll Clothes are removable and washable; include polka dot bunny tee with coordinating polka dot leggings and cap.
- Our 15 inch doll clothes will fit, For additional outfits and accessories, please click here:
- Includes pretend baby bottle.
- Comes in a standing window box.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
My Baby's Baby - Little Dolls for Little Hands - Dakota Biracial/Multicultural