A South Asian Boy's Lots to Love Baby Doll in Kurta and Pyjamas
If you are of South Asian heritage and want a fun way to expose your children to your family's culture, here's our multicultural Lots to Love 10 inch doll dressed in his Kurta and Pyjamas doll's outfit.
Or if you were looking for Desi dolls for diversity or educational purposes, or if you collect International or Multicultural dolls, or... hey, whatever your interest, we're glad to be able to offer you this cute little South Asian boy doll!
We use the 10 inch Lots to Love multicultural dolls and then dress them in these handmade doll's Kurta and Pyjamas.
- Safe for Ages 2 years and older.
- Perfect for bath time play. For classroom use can be washed daily.
- Eyes do not open and close, hair is molded and painted.
- Virtually indestructible, poseable arms, legs and heads; the dolls can sit by themselves, but not stand, they are photographed this way so that you can clearly see the outfit.
- Because the Kurta and Pyjama outfits are hand made one at a time in Canada, the colors and trim may vary slightly.
- Also available in Girl's Sari (dolls are gender neutral).