Booker, the 15 inch Black Boy Down Syndrome Doll with 'Natural' Hair
Who is The Pattycake Doll Company? We sell the dolls that you usually can't find in your local toy stores. Black Dolls, Black Dolls with Natural Hair. And definitely almost never found locally: Black Dolls representing a child with Down Syndrome!
And not only does Booker have all these features, he's truly handsome as well. Modeled and sculpted after a real child, Booker's calm expression and slight smile' has charmed hundred's of children since his release.
Of course when you give any child a doll, you trigger a learning experience. 'Who is this?' your child thinks, and, is he mine? And your child immediately starts telling himself stories and building relationships in his mind - in one simple word: creating. And your child becomes just a little bit smarter and a lot more imaginative.
- Booker is a Black Boy doll representing a child with Down Syndrome.
- Also available: Melodee, a Black Girl Doll with Down Syndrome.
- Safe for children starting at 10 months old.
- 15 inches tall and made of soft scented vinyl with a full head of rooted synthetic 'natural' hair.
- No Phthalates or BPAs.
- Makes a great bathtub toy, is poseable, can sit by himself.
- Booker has a wonderful calm and serene expression on his face. A simply stunning sculpt. Anatomically correct.
- He does not have open/close eyes.
- One outfit always included, styles and colors vary. Shown dressed in Summer Seas, and Cranberry Plaid as two examples.
- Doll manufactured in Spain by Miniland Educational.
- Outfits may come from China, Phillipines, Vietnam etc.
- More outfits for 15 inch dolls available here:
- We bring diversity to your toy box! Booker is just one of almost two dozen ethnic and international dolls we carry that are used by parents and teachers all over the USA to teach tolerence, diversity and understanding to children.
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Some dress-up outfits may contain small parts like buttons or bows that are considered Choking Hazards, not for children under 3 years without supervision.PS: Booker was modeled after a real child.