Sunny Days Skye: A Black Rag Doll for Sunshine & UV Awareness Play
Children can't 'see' sunburns happening, but they sure can feel the pain if they get one. So how do you teach a child that playing too long in the sun can hurt them, without scaring them half to death?
Easy! You give them a Sunny Days Skye to play with!
Sunny Days dolls are soft and cuddly play companions that wear a summer shorts set over a 2 piece bathing suit - that turns from white to violet when exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the Sun! It's both a Wow! play moment and a healthy skin teachable moment for your child.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Doll is 12 inches long.
- Machine washable microfiber plush.
- 5 piece set includes: Skye, her beach towel, sunglasses, dress and flip-flops.
- The UV color changing bathing suit is sewn right into the doll.
- We carry 3 versions of the sun sensitive color changeing ragdolls: Skye shown here, Violet the Asian version and Daisy a Multicultural - Biracial or Hispanic rag doll.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.