Jayden, A New Cuddle and Carry Black Rag Doll for Black Boys or Girls
When Addie and I first started in the doll business twenty years ago, if you wanted a high quality Black Boy's doll, you had to either ask one of the ladies at church or someone else who was handy with a needle and thread to make you one, because hand made was the only way you could get this kind of quality.
Now we have Jayden, hand made in Sri Lanka by Bonikka, and everything you could want in a Black Boy's Doll.
- He's safe for all ages including newborn.
- Large size! Most 3 year olds are about 30 inches or so; Jayden at 16 .5 inches is about half their size.
- Suitable for all children of color with his light brown skin tones and close cropped black 'natural' hair style. Very popular as a gift for girls too!
- If you need a brother / sister doll set, check out Kitty Madison here.
- Our customers tell us that what they like best about Jayden is how much he looks like their sons, and not 'cartoony' or like a girl's doll at all.
- Made of natural fibers, hand washable.
- Quality details include soft sculpt thumbs and ears, embroidered features and beautifully detailed outfit.
- Bonikka is also known for its natural, ethical and sustainable manufacturing.
- When you buy a Bonikka doll a portion of the proceeds goes to supporting orphaned and abandoned children in Sri Lanka.