Jazz, The Beautiful & Realistic Black Baby Girl Doll with Natural Hair
A calm and serene expression, a beautiful outfit that enhances the beauty of the doll, swivel jointed arms and legs for endless possibilities in poses...
Doll play is all about the imaginative stories children make up about their dolls and themselves, and these realistic black dolls will lead to brain boosting story creations, a bigger imagination, and more creative play journeys for your daughter - all built around a healthier self-esteem.
"Jazz is so beautiful, she's Black and she looks like me! I must be beautiful too!"
Here are some of the features that make these dolls such a great value:
- Safe for ages as young as 10 months!
- Made in Spain by Miniland Educational.
- Beautiful sculpts: Intricate details like eyelids and finger nails, beautiful warm brown eyes, calm, and soothing expressions.
- A full head of rooted 'natural' hair, poseable arms, legs and head. Dolls sit by themselves but can not stand. Anatomically correct.
- Also available: Derek - Jazz's brother.
- Scented vinyl, no BPA or phthalates. Virtually indestructible, and easily cleaned!
- Great for bathtime, pool side or beach play! Special seals help reduce the amount of water that can get into the dolls.
- Standard 15 inch size, can wear most manufacturer's 15 inch doll clothes.
- Comes with 2 easy to dress outfits: a 2 pc summer set and Lavender and Gingham sets. Outfits styles and colors may vary seasonally.
- More outfits for 15 inch dolls available here:
- We bring diversity to your toy box! Jazz is just one of almost two dozen ethnic and international dolls we carry that are used by parents and teachers all over the USA to teach tolerence, diversity and understanding to children.
This doll can be gift-bagged - It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Some dress-up outfits may contain small parts like buttons or bows that are considered Choking Hazards, not for children under 3 years without supervision.