Cody, The Soft Black Boy Doll for Young Toddlers to Carry or Cuddle
One of those rarities: A cute, super soft Black Boy rag doll that appeals to young Black toddler boys.
Boys, even as young as 3 years old, don't want to be considered 'babies.' And yet they are not quite old enough to give up the security and comfort of their 'stuffies.'
The perfect solution? Cody. Just as soft as the plushest stuffed animal, but it looks like a boy! Decent sized, incredibly finger friendly, not too babyish, and best of all, Black, with wonderfully textured chenille hair that -for a two year old - looks like his, with curls and kinks and twists.
- Recommended for Ages 3 or older.
- Approximately 13 inches tall.
- Polyester and fiberfill.
- Machine washable - cold, air dry.
- Dressed in orange and blue as shown: denim jeans (sewn at waist as one piece with the doll), removable fleece vest and long sleeved shirt.
- Soft brown chenille hair, embroidered eyes and smile.
This doll can be gift-bagged. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
The incredibly soft 'Peter' doll from the Classic Book The Snowy Day