Adora Be Bright Black Doll Savannah, with Color Changing Hair for Ages 3+
It's always tough being a kid, but right now it's a lot harder. If your daughter loves to play dolls, these new Black Toddler dolls with hair that changes color in the sun are the perfect answer to beat the boredom.
Similar in size to the American Girl WellieWishers™ and the Glitterl Girls™ by Battat, Be Bright dolls are all vinyl 14 inch fun featured play dolls for toddlers 3 or older.
The reviews are in! Here's what the girls in the neighborhood had to say about these new dolls:
- That hair changing thing is really cool and it really works!
- The faces are really, really pretty.
- I like the colors. The hair matches the clothes.
So if you're fighting the lockdown virtual school boredom battle, here's some relief! The new Be Bright dolls from Adora.
- The Black version Be Bright Doll is named Savannah, and her Animal Magic is the Lion. Her color palette is purple and pink.
- Her outfit is removable and should fit most other manufactuer's 14 inch vinyl play dolls.
- Poseable, scented, all vinyl. Rooted Hair. BPA free, Phthalate free.
We Also Recommend
Kessie: A Black Girl's Rag Doll with Cornrows 2 Dresses Gift Set