Adora Be Bright Multicultural Doll Alma, with Color Changing Hair for Ages 3+
It's always tough being a kid, but right now it's a lot harder. If your daughter loves to play dolls, these new Hispanic / Biracial/Multicultural Toddler dolls with hair that changes color in the sun are the perfect answer to beat the boredom.
Similar in size to the American Girl WellieWishers™ and the Glitterl Girls™ by Battat, Be Bright dolls are all vinyl 14 inch fun featured play dolls for toddlers 3 or older.
The reviews are in! Here's what the girls in the neighborhood had to say about these new dolls:
- That hair changing thing is really cool and it really works!
- The faces are really, really pretty.
- I like the colors. The hair matches the clothes.
So if you're fighting the lockdown virtual school boredom battle, here's some relief! The new Be Bright dolls from Adora.
- The Biracial / Hispanic version of the Be Bright Dolls is named Alma, and her Animal Magic is the Wolf. Her color palette is torquoise and silver.
- Her outfit is removable and should fit most other manufactuer's 14 inch vinyl play dolls.
- Poseable, scented, all vinyl. Rooted Hair. BPA free, Phthalate free.
We Also Recommend
Adora Be Bright Black Doll Savannah, with Color Changing Hair for Ages 3+
Kessie: A Black Girl's Rag Doll with Cornrows 2 Dresses Gift Set