'Teddy Wear' Learn to Dress Teddy Bear
When do you start with learn to dress? When your child is ready to learn dressing skills of course. But if you want to get ahead of the curve, you can give your child this super sized Teddy Wear teddy bear as early as 18 months, and let them grow into the learn to dress features when they are ready!
- Approximately 12 inches tall and 8 inches wide
- 5 satin touch points - each one a different color to learn and name
- Shoes removable and dungarees are too...
- - it's a simple lesson that needs to be learned - take off the shoes before the pants!
- Button, Snap, zipper, buckle, velcro™ and laces
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Simply Willow - a Soft and Plush Waldorf Doll