Manon, a Soft Plush Black Doll for Girls by Kaloo of France Size Large
Buying and gifting a little girl one of her first soft dolls is one of life's greatest pleasures, and nobody makes it easier to find that perfect Black doll for your child than we do!
Black Dolls have been one of our specialties ever since we started The Pattycake Doll Company 17 years ago, and we still offer the best selection of adorable and very special soft plush dolls for Black and African-American children.
For a younger child ages 1 to 3, here is what you should be looking for:
- Safety First! First Dolls should have a label like: 'Safe for all ages,' 'Safe from Birth,'or For Ages 0+.'
- Texture second. Babies and toddlers love to explore their world with their fingers, so look for descriptions that stress softness and /or multiple textures.
- Finally, you want a doll that she will still love at two years, three years or older. If a doll is too simplistic, she'll get bored with it.
Manon is one of the charming 'Tenderness' line of dolls designed by Kaloo of France and they are just about the softest dolls we carry.
- Manon is a cloth Black doll with black hair and black eyes. She wears a light lime dress with a light peach bonnet and 'boots.'
- Tenderness Dolls are safe for all ages including newborns, but we actually sell slightly more for toddlers than babies! They definitely qualify as 'Baby's First Dolls,' but your daughter will undoubtedly carry her for years.
- Manon is very finger friendly; like the Kaloo dolls she has several different textures.
- Gift Boxed as shown.
- PS: Kaloo dolls come in three sizes.The medium are 9.5 inches, the large are 12 inches. Manon is a Large.
This doll can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Simply Willow - a Soft and Plush Waldorf Doll