Lorelei Lamb - Microwavable Heating Pad and Kid's Cold Pack
Lorelei Lamb is the little portable 'children's spa,' able to soothe and comfort your children whenever you need the comforting warmth of a child's heating pad or the soothing coolness for their daily bumps, bruises and itches.
- Warmed in the microwave, it soothes your children's aches and pains
- Straight from the freezer, use it as a cool kid's cold pack to sooth itchy bug bites and reduce swollen bumps and bruises!
- Much safer than a leaky hot water bottle in your daughter's bed and no dangerous electric cord either.
- Warm her bed, warm her hands, or warm her heart on cold damp days!
- Can be used as a colic cure to to soothe a colicky baby and help ease those baby's gas pains. Always consult your pediatrician before using.
- Filled with filled with buckwheat hulls, rice and lavender flowers.
- Approx. 10" x 5" x 3"
- Removable, machine washable cover.
2: There is no 'one-size-fits-all' heating, as microwaves differ in wattage and power. Heat for 15 seconds and then add 15 second re-heats until temperature is comfortable to skin. Do not overheat. Do not leave in microwave unattended.
3: Surface wash only - do not allow contents to get wet.
4: Placing this product in a plastic bag before freezing will help keep it clean.
We Also Recommend
Ladybug Cherry Stone Crib-Safe Lovey and Heating Pad for Babies