Zoe, The All Natural Rubber Teething Doll for Girls by Papo Baby
Babies are gonna suck. And chew. And teethe. And of all the things you can buy to help them soothe their gums and mouths, these beautiful, all natural rubber teething dolls from Papo Baby in France are the best.
Worried about what goes into your baby's mouth? Don't be. Natural rubber teething dolls and soothers have been used for over 100 years to help sooth baby's gums when teething. Safe to chew on, easy to keep clean, and now, so beautiful.
- Safe for all ages
- Made of non-vulcanized natural rubber,100% hygienic.
- Food Grade paints
- Specially designed one piece construction to prevent water penetration and bacteria buildup.
- Approximately 5 inches high
- Easy to hold, encourages the natural desires to chew and bite.
- Self standing
- Do not sterilize nor expose to direct sunlight.
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Latex is commonly found in baby bottle nipples and pacifiers, balloons, rubber bands, band-aids, Doctor's gloves etc.
We Also Recommend
Willow, the Flavor of Asia in a Soft Cloth Fashion Doll for Girls
Loving Lace, a Classic Keepsake Doll and Baby's Lovey
Mighty Mike - Boy's Microwavable Heating Pad / Cold Pack for Kids