Ellis - A Black Buddy Rag Doll and Companion for Young Black Boys
If you're Black, you already know how hard it is to find quality Black dolls for sale of any kind, much less Black Boy's dolls, but luckily you've stumbled onto our site, and lo and behold, here some are!
If you've never heard of us, just know that we've been in business for almost 20 years, and we specialize in selling dolls for kids, especially dolls 'of color.'
Next Question: Why would I need a Black Boy doll?
Some of the answers include:
- Black Boy dolls help build a child's self esteem better than a 'raceless' Teddy Bear
- Boys who play with dolls turn out to be better husbands and fathers.
- Young children need the comfort of a familiar 'security object' as they begin to venture out from the safety of the nursery.
- Doll play helps children reenact and therefore understand the dynamics of the people and situations around them.
- The stories that children create involving themselves and their dolls increases their creativity and imagination... it just plain old makes them smarter.
Last Question: Why this doll?
- Kids love these Playdate Friends!
- Safe for all ages. 0+ months
- Quality - Ellis is one of the Playdate Friends line of companion dolls by Manhattan Toy. They are well made, a great size, look great and have lots of different finger friendly textures.
- Machine Washable and Dryable!
- 14 inches tall, all cloth and foam construction.
- Outfit: vest, overalls, striped polo and boots are removable leaving him dressed in a white onesie for 'bedtime.'
- All of the Playdate Friends come with a 'pet.' Ellis's is a puppy.
We Also Recommend
Lazy Days in the Pool, Doll's Sized Sand & Surf Pretend Play 6 pc set
Carper, A Small All Vinyl Anatomically Correct Newborn Baby Boy Doll by Llorens
Dr. Seuss's The Grinch Who Stole Christmas: A Soft Stuffed Grinch Doll